Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It Works!!

As you have seen on the blog I was curious about the Magic Jack. Well, it only took a couple of days to receive and it works GREAT!

It does all that it says it does. Clear as a bell.

Total price paid: $39.95. $20 for the device, $20 for 1st year of service. ($19.95)

Dislikes: Don't have home area code. I used an out of state one. But, my home area codes are to come. However, with long distance being almost non-existent anymore it's not a big issue.

Regrets: Upon checkout they give you many options to upgrade, get more MJ's, etc. There was one deal that gave you an additional 5 years of phone service for $49.95. That's insane to have 5 years of phone service for less then $10/ year! Less than $10/ year for home phone service with local and long distance!!! Crazy. But, I'll tell you it DOES WORK!

I didn't get the 5 year deal b/c I didn't know how it would work. I wish I would have. Even if the company goes under in a couple of years $50 isn't much to lose, espescially if you get a couple of YEARS phone service out of it.

No comments: