Tuesday, May 6, 2008

On the way out?

I just finished watching Idol. All season, Castro has been my favorite performer. No doubt he'll get a deal and do quite well. I'm just afraid that after tonight's two performances Simon is right...he'd better pack his suitcases.

That's the unfortunate thing about the arts, you have to stay on top of your game constantly. Both songs?! They were just mundane and didn't showcase any of his true talent.

In other news: I should have a website up for your viewing and referral pleasure really soon. I'm not too impressed with the company I am getting it from though. Late on deadlines, many bugs in the response and kind of snoody responses. We'll see what happens though. I hope they come through and change my mind. So far, no so good. I have had good service from one employee though. I think it's a small operation that is out of someone's basement or something. I don't know what is going on.

No comments: