Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Summer is cooking!




PB&J photography has been nonstop! Weddings, portraits, events, you name it...it's been keeping us busy here. We are loving every second of it. Meeting lots of new people, having many clients return to us again and again. It's been just incredible.




I didn't post, but on the 12th was my youngest son, Bird's, birthday! Happy Birthday baby boy! 5 years old. Daddy will see you soon.




I will have my kids the entire month of November. I am really looking forward to it, it will be a blast. But, as always, I hate to see them go.




I came across a quote, one which I've heard before, but it truly is worthy of repeating. "If you like where you are, change nothing." My Uncle and I were talking today and we were discussing how people will work at the same place 20 years and gripe every day about their job. Why not change it? You must love what you do. I love what I do. I love the people I work with, or actually for (the client) and creating those memories.




Here's a image from one of today's sessions:




No comments: