Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The boys

Bird is going in for surgery on his eye. I can't recall the name of what his condition is; but it can cause lazy eye. His isn't too severe, but it has caused some droopiness in his eye. I can't really notice anything personally, but they say that he's had it for a while and that his brain tries to overcompensate for this, causing his head to slightly tilt. Basically, one eye is lower than the other due to muscles being to tight.

Poot Scoot is having a great time at school. There was some kid that was calling him stupid and dumb. My son learned to ignore it and find good friends. I am proud of that. Some kids just don't have proper rearing. He is no longer Ricky, he is now James. Ha ha. I guess there was another Ricky in his class and he wanted to be called, James. I thought that was funny. He's being all grown up and proper.

Gosh, everyone always talks about how fast kids grow up. It's like once they start talking you realize they are real people and next thing you know they are adults! They are 5 and 6 now, going on 20. I can have conversations with them when it seems just moments ago I was changing diapers and getting excited over a mutter.

They are quite amazing.

No comments: