Saturday, April 5, 2008

WOW!!!!



Okay....let's see here!




A TON has happened since I last wrote on here! Hmm....changes, changes...yep! You bet!




We have started doing a monthly newsletter. That has been a ton of fun and we have gotten some great responses from it!




Okay, so you want one too? Email nsjrb@yahoo.com w/ Newsletter in the subject line!




We want to congratulate Nicole and Heath on the wedding this past month!



And...from the looks of that catch, we'll be creating images for another wedding here really soon!



Tomorrow, we make the dreadful trip to Vegas to take the kids back to mom's. It will be sad, but thank God for our modern day of travel. Just a plane ride away :)



Technology makes being seperated MANY states away much easier. We can call any time and not have to worry about long-distance charges...(like I did when I was a kid), we can jump online and send a photo, an email, join in a chat or even have a video 'conference' via webcams.


This month we have been and will be photographing at Animal Supply House on Garner's Ferry Road. We will be there April 12th! One person IS going to win a 16x20 gallery wrap of their pet! There was a link on http://www.wltx.com/, but they must have taken it down. Donations from each photo session are going to be donated to local animal shelters. Support your shelter and create a treasured piece of art! The pricing is set from $15 and up.



Columbia Animal Shelter is in need of cleaning supplies and food! If you can help in anyway, please do.


We want to congratulate Darryl & Dedra on their upcoming wedding May 24th!


Life is up in awe currently as our female GSD is pregnant. We anxiously await the pups arrival!

Well, like I said...a TON has happened since I last posted. I apologize for that. I know each time I post in a blog I say to myself I'm going to make it a daily habit......

As some of you may or may not know... changed the name of our company. That has been some of the hold up in our posting, plus...it is the 'wedding season'.

I look forward to hearing from you all. Send us an email: nsjrb@yahoo.com

Comment on the blog. Call us for a session! Either way...let's chat!

No comments: