Sunday, May 18, 2008

We need a new home!

Okay, the puppies are looking for GOOD homes! If you're interested in getting a German Shepherd puppy, please email nsjrb@yahoo.com! Thanks.

I'm looking at getting a tattoo hopefully within the next couple of weeks. I remember when tattoos weren't legal in the state of South Carolina.

It's funny, you know. I lived in SC most of my life. When I was married, I lived in Utah. I would hear people complain (being Utah is religously ran by the Mormons) about not being able to buy beer here and there, having this restriction and that restriction.

My reply was, "Hey, where I'm from you can't buy it at all on Sunday and tattoos and gambling or lottery are illegal!". SC has came a long way since the past 10 years. I'm not sure if it's for good, bad or indifference, but it has changed.

I like the idea of tattooing being legal, as this gives yet another indedpendent business owner a chance in our fine state. Also, it's another form of art and artistic expression.

Well, it's nearing time for my kids' visit, so go ahead and get a puppy into your home so that I can afford my plane tickets.

No comments: