Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Gas, Gas, Gas!!

I would say the only persons not having an ill affect from the rising cost of gas are those that are profiting from it.

Have you cut out driving anywhere?

How has it affected you?

What have you cut out of your life other than driving?

Just a few years ago we thought nothing of going for a long drive. We'd hop in our vehicles at the drop of a hat and drive and drive. Now, we plan. Very strategically.

I am going to help you save some gas. I come to you! Do you want in-studio portraits? That's okay, I'll bring the entire studio to YOU! Or, if you're looking for environmental portraits I will come to you! I think you see the point here.

Each session is dedicated to you. No lines, no waiting, it's YOUR time. I understand that it's quite valuable and I refuse to waste it.

Call and book your session today. 803-422-0890
http://pbandjphotography.com

No comments: