Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Back in Town

We just got back from Chattanooga, TN. Not on my top places to visit again, but it was alright. We were in the hotel pondering some entertainment and I came across a brochure for a mystery theatre dinner. We went.

The food was mediocre at best. I hate ocre and okra. Nevermind, you'll get that tomorrow.

The cast was very amatuer and many did not coordinate well with their roles. The acoustics of the building was annoying to say the least. Very difficult to follow what was going on and at the end, the murderer was never revealed. They began to, then went off on a tangent.

The "investigation" was too long and drawn out, we were ready to leave during this point. Humor quite dry and poorly executed.

I'd heard rave reviews of the mystery dinner theatres, but this one is not one I will likely try again.

The waitstaff was top notch, so was the tea. The tea was really good. I get good good tea and waitresses a lot of places, though.

No comments: