Monday, September 1, 2008

Catching Up a bit.

I've been catching up a bit. Not on things to be done, but on people and their lives. Actually on nobody that I know, personally. The cast of Roseanne.

I wonder about where are they now. So, I search and try to find it out. I think it became interesting to me after I met and photographed with a band, Candace Cameron Bure, known as DJ Tanner from Full House. After meeting her, talking to her and being up close and personable with her you find out how actors are real people. With real lives. Candace is a stay at home mother married to Valeri Bure, Russian hockey player, retired. Her main focus is her children and family. Just an everyday, ordinary person.

Well, what has the cast of Roseanne been up to. All of the actors had nothing but praise to give Roseanne herself. I found that admirable. Must have been great for these kids to work with her. It seems as if many stay in close contact. Infact, Darlene and David, once lovers on set are playing it up together in a new sitcom, Big Bang Theory.

You can search for their actual names, names posted here are their Roseanne names.

Darlene- like her character she is a vegetarian. She is Laura Ingles' (Little House on the Prarie) little sister. In a relationship/ married to female writer by name which I forget, they have a son together. Graduate from Yale.

Mark- played Becky's boyfriend. Died of heroin overdose.

DJ- married at 18 and living the family life. In FL, I think....

David- played Darlene's boyfriend. Played in newest movie, Hancock. In Big Bang with "Darlene".

Becky- The original one left and writes poetry in a blog. She finished college and has done little acting. The replacement. It's the hot doctor from Scrubs. I didn't know that. She was also plastered in the got milk ads a few years back. Born Canadian, became a Naturalized US citizen just this year.

I found it quite interesting.

No comments: